We are looking to recruit a quality control engineer who is required to perform application quality control and quality assurance in order to be deployed into a production environment.
- Continuous communication of product vision and priorities to the development team.
- Constantly re-prioritize the Product Backlog, adjusting any long-term expectations such as release plans.
- Final arbiter of requirements question.
- Decide whether the product is ready to be released to the customer.
- Be able to create the stories from the requirement specification.
- Be able to estimate the size and time of stories.
- Be able to manage and assign the stories to the developer.
- Be able to monitor the progress of the project.
- Conduct static testing (verification of business need, verify documented requirements, verify system requirement specification).
- Conduct dynamic testing (validate constructed build and do unit testing, do integration testing and validate compliance with design, do system testing and validated compliance with requirements, conduct UAT to validate compliance with business need).
- Create test cases and scenarios using techniques such as unit test cases, integration test cases, system test cases and user acceptance test cases.
- Conduct functional testing (functional, smoke, sanity, regression testing).
- Carry out non-functional testing (usability, UI, performance, security, compatibility, recovery testing).
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Experience in Static Testing and Dynamic Testing.
- Experience in Test Management Tools.
- Experience in Requirement Management Tools.
- Experience in Security Testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in STLC and Test Process Phases.
- Knowledge and Concept in the Faults and Test Cases and Scenarios Priority.
- Knowledge in J2EE Technology (EJB, JSP, and SERVLETS), Web Services, and JAVA XML API’S, C++, and C #, Browsers, Cookies, XML and HTML is a must.
- Knowledge in Oracle 11g.
- Knowledge of UML Design.
- Knowledge in Gap Analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.