ProgressSoft, a payment solution provider with a customer base of 370 banks in 24 countries is looking for a fresh graduate German citizen with a Bachelor's degree in Banking or Finance.
Using your bright mind and basic knowledge in the Banking, Payments and IT you will help support a new startup for ProgressSoft in Germany. If you are a fresh graduate and are looking for a fun full-time job, if you are a good computer, smart phone and internet user, a smart worker with determination and perseverance, keep on reading.
- Provide basic administrative work for a startup in Munich.
- Do preliminary market research on the payment systems implemented specifically in Germany (regulated by Deutsche Bundesbank) and generally in Europe (regulated by European Central Bank.)
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop the prospect list of relevant contacts in banks, clearing houses, payment associations, Deutsche Bundesbank and European Central Bank.
- Provide basic German-English and English-German communication for the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking or Finance from Germany or equivalent university degree from another country.
- 0+ years experience.
- Bilingual in English and German (read, write and speak.)
- Proficient in using computers, smart phones and the internet.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to do accurate and appropriate work requested by the staff.
- Must be eligible to work in Germany.
- No international relocation.
- Knowledge of Germany and its culture.
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues.