IT Help Desk Technician
We are looking to recruit IT Help Desk Technicians who provide remote IT technical liaison, in addition to providing support and network administration to the customers and troubleshooting issues over the phone and/or emails.
- Provide a first-line support for helpdesk and all associated processes.
- Provide tier one telephone support for software applications.
- Provide Basic troubleshooting for software problems covered in training.
- Utilize help desk software to keep an accurate account of all incoming calls, opened incidents and requests.
- Route call and notify technicians of any critical situation requiring immediate attention.
- Maintain the proper skills necessary to interface with a variety of users regarding specific problems.
- Troubleshoot and provide appropriate solutions to problems.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the technical department.
- Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other-related duties incidental to the work.
- 0-2 years related work experience and customer service experience is preferred.
- College Diploma degree or BSc degree in computer information system or any related field.
- Willingness to work on different shifts either from (05PM - 01AM) or from (12AM - 08AM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English languages).
- Work experience in help desk activities using a help desk software application.
- Knowledge of Database engines (Oracle, MS-SQL).
- Knowledge in operating systems (Unix/Linux and Windows) is preferred.
- Knowledge in Application servers (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere) is a plus.
- Familiar with Networking, HA & Disaster Recovery, Backup & Recovery strategies.
- Strong customer service and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen and understand what is being described by the end user as well as the ability to explain problem resolutions when necessary.
- Work with integrity and ethically.
- Uphold organization values.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.