We are looking to recruit a Product Manager who will provide a deep product expertise needed to meet the organization’s demands and make strategic product’s decisions. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership, most notably between development, marketing, business development and support teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct, lead and facilitate analyzing the market and competitive conditions and document outcomes.
- Lay out a product vision that is differentiated and deliver a unique value based on customer demands.
- Create product strategy and road-map in collaboration with all related parties (CEO, CTO business development, country managers, CFO...).
- Report status, maintain road-map, evaluate product performance and make recommendations (expand or retire).
- EPIC feature/user stories definition for a product or product line.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers (internal and external), stakeholders and other teams to shape high level requirements, features and end products and decide which are part of the product.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (marketing, business development, UX..etc.) to achieve product road-map.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Review product backlog priorities and updates.
- Ensure alignment between different development teams.
- Define the product budget and track it.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer information systems, or any related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or any similar role.
- Experience in product life-cycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Experience with Agile framework.
- Organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Experience in Payments and/or banking is preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills.