We are looking to recruit Support & Implementation Engineers who provide high-level onsite and remote IT technical liaison, in addition to providing support and network administration to the customers.
The Support & Implementation Engineer will be responsible for the full life-cycle of incidents and problems. The position will require close working with all teams in all levels of technical support and engineering.
- Implement and install solutions on the customer's test and production environments.
- Work onsite and offsite to troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions (i.e. Database, Application, Network, Communication, and Integration Interfaces Levels).
- Act positively and respond promptly to the customer’s requests/tickets.
- Prepare, review and ensure accuracy of technical documentation.
- Conduct Preventive / Corrective Maintenance visits to customer sites physically or remotely.
- Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering/Science, Computer application or any related field.
- Fresh graduates / Up to 3 years’ experience in a familiar field.
- Willing to travel abroad and work extra hours whenever needed.
- Knowledge in database engines (Oracle and MS-SQL).
- Basic knowledge in operating systems (Linux and MS Windows).
- Knowledge in application servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere).
- Knowledge in Directory Services (AD & LDAP).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Cloud Computing, Virtualization Technologies, SAN and Storage, Network Infrastructure.
- Data Centers, High Availability & Disaster Recovery, Backup & Recovery Strategies.
- Knowledge in PKI Infrastructure and Certificate Authorities.
- Knowledge in database engines (PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL Databases).
- Knowledge in server and client operating systems (Linux Distros, Windows).
- Knowledge in web application servers (Jetty, Wildfly, JBoss).
- Cloud-based Solution Infrastructure (Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean).
- Cloud Infrastructure Tools (OpenStack, Kubernetes, S3, Docker).
- DevOps Techniques and Skills including CI/CD.